Foil-Pack Grilled Asian Chicken Wings. Foil-Pack Grilled Asian Chicken Wings Hoisin sauce delivers a sweet, salty and spicy punch to these sticky chicken wings. Hoisin sauce delivers a sweet, salty and spicy punch to these sticky chicken wings. If you don't have it on hand, it's worth adding to your collection – the Asian sauce is a versatile glaze for grilled chicken, pork or steak, or mix it with water and arrowroot and use it as a stir-fry sauce.
Take wings for example…I for one think they are DELICIOUS when made on a grill, the flavor is enhanced and the clean up is a snap! These Jerk Chicken Wings grilled in a foil packet are a ridiculously easy, spicy appetizer for camping, tailgating, or a party, with no clean-up! Bring up short edges of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packet. You can have Foil-Pack Grilled Asian Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Foil-Pack Grilled Asian Chicken Wings
- It’s 1/4 c of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 T of grated peeled ginger.
- It’s 1 T of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chile-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of arrowroot starch.
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken wings.
- It’s 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 2 of scallions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red finger chile pepper, thinly sliced, optional.
Place on grill and reduce heat to medium-low. Tips for Simple Grilled Asian Wings. Carefully remove the packets from the grill and serve warm. Foil pack grilled sweet and spicy chicken wings recipe.
Foil-Pack Grilled Asian Chicken Wings step by step
- Heat grill to high..
- In large bowl, whisk orange juice, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce, chile-garlic paste, garlic and arrowroot. Add wings and toss to coat..
- Place wings with sauce in center of 24-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil. Bring up short edges of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packet. Place on grill and reduce heat to medium-low. Close lid and cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 25-30 min..
- Transfer wings to serving plate and sprinkle with seeds, onion and chile pepper..
- OVEN VARIATION: Bake packet on rimmed baking sheet at 375°F until chicken no longer pink, 25-30 min..
Learn how to cook great Foil pack grilled sweet and spicy chicken wings. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Foil pack grilled sweet and spicy chicken wings recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. The crispiness of the chicken wings is amazing – especially considering they're oven baked. I have Nagi's recipe from Recipe Tin Eats to thank for that. There soo good, I made a Buffalo Chicken Wings too!