Broiled Red Snapper Canapés. C.(ANOTHER BAD CREATION )🎶🎵💃🎵🎶🎵 BBOY Fresno, Ca. No dining table is complete without presenting delicious and aromatic Grilled Red Snapper Recipe recipe. By following the Grilled Red Snapper Recipe recipe as it is listed will get you perfect taste.
Top the fish off with a shrimp sauce or cream sauce or keep it light with a fruity salsa. Top the fish off with a shrimp sauce or cream sauce or keep it light with a fruity salsa. Place the red snapper fillets on a platter, sprinkle with salt and pepper and brush each side with olive oil. You can have Broiled Red Snapper Canapés using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled Red Snapper Canapés
- You need 1 cup of flaked cooked red snapper.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Finely chopped celery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of Finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper ( or a pinch ).
- You need 15 of Club Crackers ( multi -grain).
Heat oven broiler or grill to high. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the shallots, lemon juice, soy sauce and coriander. Bring to a simmer, transfer to a small blender or food processor and blend to a fine texture. It's a grown up meal, perfect for a Sunday Supper.
Broiled Red Snapper Canapés step by step
- In small bowl, mix fish, cheese, celery, sour cream, onion and pepper. Mound about 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls of mixture on each cracker..
- Place crackers on baking sheet. Sprinkle with chili powder, if desired..
- Set oven to broil. Heat until cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes..
For this recipe the snapper is wrapped in foil before being placed in the oven. The steam caught up in the foil helps to cook the fish to a perfect moist yet firm consistency. See great recipes for Imitation of eggs canape- deviled eggs on bread too! This Pan-Fried Red Snapper recipe is easy to follow and calls for simple seasonings and plenty of butter, which is just perfect for this mild, white fish. Rinse scallop and place in a shallow baking pan.