You can have Spicy Mayo using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mayo
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, juices and zested.
- You need to taste of Sriracha Hot Sauce.
Spicy Mayo step by step
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well..
- Shake the sriracha sauce well for thickness when adding. Add as much and taste often to determine your desire without overpowering the mayo and lemon juice. Balance is key! Cover and refrigerate. (Lasts about four to five days for best quality.).
- Add to your favorite sandwiches or burgers!.