Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup. Hello friends welcome to my channel Today I'm sharing a" tomato soup recipe" if you like this video please don't forget to LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE. Spicy tomato soup is a delicious American recipe usually served as a appetizer. The overall cooking skill level is considered easy.
Taste the soup and season with additional salt and pepper as. Meatloaf with spicy tomato sauce (aka gravy if you're a pretend Italian). When you're ready for a hot meatloaf sandwich, fry a slice of it in a little butter, then put between some soft bread with fresh onion and pickles and some leftover spicy tomato gravy or ketchup. You can cook Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of smoked ham.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Valentina Hot Sauce.
Roasted tomato soup recipe with step by step photos. This soup is an all-time favorite of mine. In this soup recipe, the tomatoes are roasted. For any tomato-based dish like a soup or gravy, it is always better to use ripe red tomatoes.
Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup instructions
- Chop the ham into small bits. Cook the ham in a pot add the tomatoes, salt, and black pepper. Dip into a bowl add the hot sauce..
- Add the cheese and stir, serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that you do not get very sour tasting soup or gravy in the end. Season the chickpeas with salt, garnish with the cilantro and serve. A tangy soup that is aromatic and spicy. Tomatoes introduce tartness to the soup, while blended carrots add thickness, making it a filling meal. It is perfect if you want something light and tickles your taste buds- the spicy tomato soup, is thoroughly enjoyable!