Kadai chicken. Kadai chicken is a delicious, spicy & flavorful dish made with chicken, onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic & fresh ground spices known as kadai masala. Kadai translates to an Indian wok which is a most basic kitchen essential in Indian homes. Any dish prepared in an Indian wok using a kadai masala would be named after it like kadai chicken, kadai paneer, kadai mushrooms & so on.
The surprising factor if this chicken recipe is the masala, which is prepared using aromatic and delicious spices that makes the dish flavourful. Chicken Karahi (or Kadai Chicken) is a fragrant Pakistani Chicken Curry that will have you wanting to dig in and savor every last bite! (DISCLOSURE: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.) What Is Chicken Karahi? Add chicken pieces, salt to taste and red chilli powder. You can have Kadai chicken using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kadai chicken
- It’s 500 grams of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Fresh Cream for good gravy consistency & taste.
- You need 10-15 of Chasew nuts.
- Prepare of Curd (thick youghurt).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Fresh Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of tomato purée or fresh tomatoe paste stir fry to defuse the raw smell.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- You need of Coriander for garnishing.
- It’s of Curry leaves 10-15.
- Prepare Pinch of red food colour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon full.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
Cook till the chicken becomes tender. Sprinkle garam masala powder over the chicken. Garnish with corriander leaves and onion rings. Serve hot with rotis or parathas.
Kadai chicken step by step
- Wash and marinate chicken aside with all spices & curd only.
- Take oil in Kadai heat it then add the chopped onion fry till golden then add tomatoe purée if raw or r was readymade stirr a little add ginger garlic paste fry it.
- Then on low flame add in all the marinated chicken stir with slow hands fry till oil separates.
- Then taste the spices and add in all the leftover ingredients even cream mix well.
- Then keep it on simmer flame until the chicken gets tender one it’s done see the consistency of gravy as required better keep it medium thick gravy and ur done add some fried chasews or roughly crushed.
- Serve it hot with rice & sald, chapati etc.
- Then add a glass of water.
Spicy Creamy Kadai Chicken Recipe – About Spicy Creamy Kadai Chicken Recipe Kadai Chicken Recipe: One of the classic Indian chicken curries, kadai chicken is a chicken recipe from North India, known to be spicy and full of flavour. The name comes from the way of cooking this recipe which is in a 'kadai' or wok. A staple dish in every restaurant menu, this chicken dish is prepared at home on. Kadhai Chicken Recipe, Sabji, How To Make Kadhai Chicken Recipe Chicken karahi, also known as gosht karahi and kadai chicken is a Pakistani dish noted for its spicy taste and usage of capsicum.