Lady Bug Crostini Snacks. On a foil lined baking sheet, spread out crostini slices and drizzle with olive oil. Lady Bug Crostini Snacks! "Very impressive & festive! :excited" @allthecooks #recipe #appetizer #snacks #easy #crostini #vegetarian.. In parts of Italy, spotting a ladybug is believed to bring fortune.
Lion King Party – bugs 'n grub. Lion Party Lion King Party Lion King Birthday Jungle Theme Parties Safari Party Jungle Party Snacks Jungle Theme Food Lion King Theme Lion King Baby Shower. Ladybug on a leaf snack! great for jungle parties or Wild Kratts happyisaverb.blogspot.com. You can have Lady Bug Crostini Snacks using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lady Bug Crostini Snacks
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of medium or large pitted black olives.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 3 of cilantro stems (leaves removed) or small slivers of green onion for the bug antennas.
- You need 1/2 loaf of small french bread, sliced thinly or crostini bread already sliced from your local deli..
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
We celebrated with a butterfly themed birthday with close friends and family. We had our butterfly themed food of course! And butterfly snack bags for the kids. Making fun food is also a great way to encourage kids to eat more fruits.
Lady Bug Crostini Snacks step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- On a foil lined baking sheet, spread out crostini slices and drizzle with olive oil..
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes until bread is toasted and slightly browned. Remove from oven and cool..
- Meanwhile, take cherry tomatoes and slice in half lengthwise..
- Cut a "V" at the bottom of each cherry tomato to resemble lady bug wings..
- Take each olive and slice in half lengthwise, then in half again.This part you will be using for your lady bug head..
- Spread each crostini bread with some cream cheese and add 2 or 3 spinach leaves on top..
- Add 1 cherry tomato lady bug body and half of an olive for a head..
- Take your cilantro stalks and remove all the leaves from it. Cut the stalks about 1" long. Place under the ladybug head to resemble the antenna..
- Next, cut an olive into really small pieces. Use these pieces to dot the cherry tomato or the ladybugs back with her dots..
- Lastly, take a bit of cream cheese and put it into a piping bag or a ziplock bag with the corner tip cut off. Dot eyes for your ladybug onto the olive head. Walla! You have edible ladybugs!.
- **Recipe courtesy of Funny Food Recipes**.
We all need to eat our fruits and vegetables everyday. Strawberry Ladybugs And Cool Tip To Remove Stems. Simple, healthy, and super creative snack idea for you and your family. Cut about a third of each olive, as pictured below. They will be used to make the ladybugs heads.