Copy of Roast Fish & Homemade Chutney – By DW.
You can cook Copy of Roast Fish & Homemade Chutney – By DW using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Copy of Roast Fish & Homemade Chutney – By DW
- Prepare of fish ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of whole fresh mackerel.
- It’s 2 of Fresh limes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh rosemary.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of Fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil to drizzle.
- Prepare of chutney ingredients.
- You need 2 of Bell Peppers.
- You need 6 cloves of or garlic.
- Prepare 2 of fresh chilli peppers (or more or less depending on your tolerance).
- You need 1 of fresh lime juiced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of tumeric powder.
Copy of Roast Fish & Homemade Chutney – By DW instructions
- Fish cooking process.
- For the fish. My preference is to buy it fresh. However you buy it, ensure that the inside is clean. Next butterfly it like you would a shrimp..
- Rub the combined seasoning on the fish. Add salt and pepper to taste. After the rub – drizzle evenly with olive oil.
- Place fish in a rack or tray and grill over a flame until cooked..
- Once cooked, drizzle olive oil and squeeze fresh lime. Serve 1 fish per person..
- Chutney recipe ******************.
- Clean green peppers. Throw all the ingredients in a blender and blend at low speed. Blend for about 5 mins and stir periodically. Blending at low speed prevents it from turning into a pure liquid and gives it a good consistency.