Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. My Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of fresh cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. keto cranberry recipes like these muffins allow you to enjoy cranberries while on a low carb diet. These cranberry keto muffins are can be made with either fresh or frozen cranberries which makes them not.
It is so very absorbent, that even just a little too much will cause the muffins to be too dry. Muffins don't have to be sugary, made from wheat, or filled with carbs. And this list of Keto muffin recipes below provide ample proof. You can cook Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 of large egg (or two).
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
From savory breakfast egg muffins to rich and indulgent chocolate ones, there's bound to be something you'll enjoy in this list of Ketogenic muffin recipes. I'm back with another delightful muffin recipe today! You guys loved so much my Low-carb Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins (if you haven't tried them, you should because they are crazy good!!) that I adapted this recipe to make these fabulous Almond Flour Cranberry Muffins. I'm amazed how incredible delicious they turned out.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
Honestly, if you don't try them you are missing out. TIP: The recipe makes ten full-size keto blueberry muffins as pictured. If you want them to have muffin tops that overflow a lot, the way they do at a bakery, this is the number to make. But if you want to stretch the nutrition info a bit, simply divide the batter among twelve muffin cups instead of ten. Keto Strawberry Muffins are a fast breakfast that can be enjoyed by everyone.