Christmas or Valentine's Day Baked Chocolate Donuts.
You can have Christmas or Valentine's Day Baked Chocolate Donuts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas or Valentine's Day Baked Chocolate Donuts
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa (Van Houten Pure Cocoa).
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 15 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Chocolate (or chocolate chips).
- You need 1 dash of Vegetable oil (to coat the pan).
Christmas or Valentine's Day Baked Chocolate Donuts step by step
- Use a knife to break up the chocolate, or you can break up a chocolate bar or use chocolate chips. Sift together the flour and baking powder..
- In a bowl, combine the sifted dry ingredients and the egg, cocoa, sugar, and milk. Use a whisk to mix together..
- Put the butter in a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave at 600W for about 30 seconds to melt. Add to the batter from Step 2 and mix together..
- Lightly oil the donut pan with oil and distribute half of the broken chocolate pieces into the donut molds. Mix the other half of the chocolate pieces with the batter from Step 3..
- Spoon the batter into the donut molds. Using both hands, lift the donut pan up and drop back down onto a hard surface a few times to release any air bubbles. Smooth the surface of the batter..
- Put the donut pan on a baking sheet and bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on them as they cook..
- Once baked, remove from the oven. Remove from the pan when cool..