Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook. Thai Red Curry – everything we know and love about Thai food! Big, bold Thai flavours, beautifully fragrant, the creamy red curry sauce is so good you Recipe VIDEO above. A Thai Red Curry with Chicken is one of the world's most popular curries!
In developing the recipe, the biggest challenge was figuring out the best way to cook the chicken. This Thai Red Chicken Curry is incredibly delicious, so easy to make with bite size chicken pieces, snow peas and simmered in a red curry and coconut milk sauce. Making your own Thai red curry paste takes time, but you'll be astonished at the difference. You can cook Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook
- Prepare 8 of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Thai red curry paste x 8 deep tbls.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbls of Ginger – paste.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 of Brown onion.
- You need 4 tbls of Sweet sugar.
- Prepare 800 ml of Coconut milk.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- It’s of Milk x 200 ml (to taste).
- Prepare 180 g of Green beans.
- It’s of Coriander x rough hand full.
- It’s 2 of Red finger chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbls of fish sauce.
Leftover paste will keep in the fridge for about three weeks. This Thai Red Curry Chicken achieves a wonderfully fresh citrus zing by playing up the fresh lime juice, bright lime zest and simmering the sauce with a bay leaf. It starts with a homemade Thai red curry paste which is easily put together with your food processor or blender. Add coconut milk, chicken, and vegetables, and you have a heart-warming curry dish that will awaken your senses and boost your mood.
Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook step by step
- Chop up the bell pepper, onion and green beans..
- Fry up the peppers and onions for 5 mins.
- Fry the garlic and ginger for 2 – 3 mins before adding curry paste. Heat for 2 mins then add the coconut milk and heat through.
- Once the sauce has started to bubble add the green beans, onion and pepper along with a spoon full of lemon grass. You can now add water and milk if needed to thin out the sauce and cool it down if needed. Add fish sauce and sugar to taste..
- Fry up the thinly diced chicken then add to the mix throwing in corriander to taste..
- Simmer for 10 mins and serve up. cutt up some red chillie and additional corriander..
I re-created a favorite dish from a restaurant, and now I cook it almost weekly for my family. Rich aromatic Thai Red Curry Chicken is on our repeat list for busy weeknights as well as relaxed weekend meals. This authentic tasting red curry gets a flavor punch from sweet and spicy colorful peppers picked from our local farmers market and is garnished with fresh Thai basil leaves. This Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home! It's much tastier than takeout and healthier, too.