Enchilada pie. Add enchilada sauce and chicken and bring to a simmer. Assemble pie: Spoon an even layer of chicken on top of baked tortilla crust then top with half the corn, black beans, and cheeses. Ground beef, salsa, corn, black beans and cheese are layered between tortillas for an enchilada bake recipe that's like a fiesta in a dish.
The act of shitting on your partner's face after eating spicy food. My girlfriend and I went to Taco Bell for dinner, she promised me an enchilada pie for dessert later that night. This Stacked Vegetarian Enchilada Pie recipe is filled with roasted summer vegetables, black refried beans, cheese, and This enchilada pie vegetarian style recipe takes a little bit of time, but most of. You can cook Enchilada pie using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilada pie
- It’s 1/2 pound of ground pork.
- You need 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 2 of small cans of diced green chillies.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of white rice.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small can green enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thick and chunky salsa Verde.
- Prepare 1 of burrito seasoning packet.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of cheddar jack cheese.
- It’s 6 of homemade flour tortillas 1 being bigger for top.
Hatch Chile Enchilada Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I picked up this pretty pie dish at Goodwill earlier in the week, as Easy Beef Enchilada Pie. This easy enchilada pie is a fresh twist on Mexican fare. Top with avocado slices and cojita cheese for an impressive presentation.
Enchilada pie step by step
- In a skillet brown ground pork and lean ground beef until brown, I usually use a scoop of bacon grease for flavor. Dice onion and use half in meat and incorporate. When done add burrito packet mix with half cup of water and add to meat with green chillies. Set aside when thickened..
- Cook rice until soft, I use a pressure cooker, when rice is done put in skillet and add diced tomatoes, diced onion (the other half) can of green chillies and a spoon full of green enchilada sauce and incorporate together, season to your taste. I used cilantro, garlic, cummin and chilli powder..
- In a glass pie pan put a spoonful of green enchilada sauce around until evenly coated, lay first tortilla down layer beans, rice, cheese and meat. Add 2nd tortilla and gently cover with salsa Verde and cheese, add another tortilla, repeat first layer then second layer again, add cheese then the top around the pie plate forking the edges and a couple holes to breath..
- Brush top with butter and bake at 350 for 30 minutes, pull out and brush top with butter again, sprinkle garlic powder and dried cilantro leaves on top and bake another 10-15 minutes at 400..
- Pairs well with a dessert of the wife's homemade cheese cake, I'll see if I can get her to post that. purpledaffodil69..
This main-dish chicken enchilada pie certainly stacks up—and it's ready in a flash, especially if you assemble it with Make-Ahead Shredded Chicken Breast. Course/Dish: Beef Tacos & Burritos Savory Pies. The BEST Chicken Pot Pie Ever! Mini Pot Roast Shepherd's Pie Tarts. Categories: Easy Main Dish Main Dish Easy Baking American Enchilada Onion Recipes Colby Tomato Beef Cinco de Mayo.