Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti.
You can have Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti
- You need 16 Oz. of Gnocchi.
- You need 16 Oz. of Hot Italian Sausage, Ground.
- You need 24 Oz. of Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
- You need 6 Oz. of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Wine (Your Pref, went for Italian Cherry wine myself).
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Sweet Paprika.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Onions.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Spinach Leaves, chopped.
Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti instructions
- Begin by boiling some water for the gnocchi(done when floating). Then in a frypan, add a teaspoon of oil and add diced onions and the garlic. When onions start to brown, add the ground sausage. Cook on medium high heat, cubing it as it cooks. Sausage is done when browned, inside and out. Strain gnocchi when it begins to float. [Optional]: Fry gnocchi to add a crunch..
- In the same pot you boiled your gnocchi in, Add pasta sauce, wine, tomato paste, and paprika. Bring to a simmer. Mix, then add the Sausage, Onion, Garlic and Spinach..
- Seasoned & Fried Gnocchi example.