Paleo Mini Meatloaves. Probably not this one, the one that bakes protein rich bacony-cheesy-mini-meatloaves. So, now that we know the muffin-maker is likely going to be you, let's get started. After you dig out your long-forgotten muffin tin, it is up to you to procure the list of ingredients: ground beef and bacon being essential.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, breadcrumbs and salt. You can have Paleo Mini Meatloaves using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Mini Meatloaves
- It’s 2 lb of ground meat (mixture of grass fed beef and/or pork and/or veal).
- It’s 10 oz of frozen, chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, finely diced.
- You need 6 oz of mushrooms, finely diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, grated or finely diced.
- It’s 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of grated nutmeg.
Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into six to eight miniature meatloaves. Bacon-wrapped mini meatloaves are delicious, cute, portable, and can be held with your hands if you wish. They make a great appetizer or snack, and a delicious entree. These cute little meatloaves are wonderful!
Paleo Mini Meatloaves instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Thaw the spinach, squeeze out the excess water and set aside..
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add the oil and fry the onions and mushrooms until the onions are translucent and some of the liquid has cooked out of the mushrooms. Set aside to cool..
- Place the ground meat in a large bowl, add the spinach, carrots, mushroom/onion mixture, beaten eggs, coconut flour and all the spices. Use your hands to combine it well but do not overmix..
- Fill 18 regular size muffin tins to the top with the meatloaf mixture. (Greasing the tins may be a good idea if the meat you’re using is fairly lean).
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F..
- Allow to cool and use a knife to loosen meatloaves from sides of the pan before removing..
Well-seasoned ground beef, wrapped in bacon and baked into hot, juicy perfection. Yes, they are as good as they sound. I don't like how meatloaves looks. I'm not writing that as my recipe name. I first went out to lunch at The Crushery (pretty much my fav restaurant) with Rj and Clark.