Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Pinwheels with chocolate drizzle. Roll up the dough, then using a pastry brush cover each roll with your melted butter. Yes well I guess anything yummy is like that right 😉 Cutting pinwheels can always be tricky, I find it best to use a good serrated knife and start to cut into the dough, once your through the top part of the dough push down quick with knife and then push off. Variations: Add c hopped nuts or mini chocolate chips to the inside.
Cinnamon Crescent Rolls – Perfectly flaky crescent rolls with a cinnamon sugar filling and sweet vanilla glaze. This delicious recipe will become one of your favorite crescent roll desserts! These cinnamon crescent rolls are simple, quick and absolutely delicious. You can cook Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Pinwheels with chocolate drizzle using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Pinwheels with chocolate drizzle
- It’s 1 can of cresent rolls.
- You need of Cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans over the melted butter on dough. Roll dough up tightly, and seal edge. Dissolve yeast and sugar in water in a small mixing bowl and. Get the recipe: Cinnamon-Sugar Crescent Twist Bread.
Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Pinwheels with chocolate drizzle instructions
- Preatheat oven to 375* Unroll crescent rolls, do not tear apart..
- Brush on melted butter,add cinnamon sugar.
- Roll back up, slice to make pinwheels.
- Bake at 375* for 9-12 mins.
- Meanwhile melt your chocolate, remove the pinwheels from the oven allow to cool for 5 mins. Drizzle the chocolate over the pinwheels and enjoy.
Cinnamon rolls are about to get an upgrade, folks. Not giving this Cinnamon-Sugar Crescent Twist Bread a try would be a true tragedy. It's the perfect grab-and-go breakfast when you're rushing out the door. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture.