Broiled Fish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter; pour over fish. These need little more than a proper seasoning of salt and a sheen of olive oil to help crisp the skin. Fish is one of the healthiest and most delicious foods you can prepare for yourself.
If you love grilled fish but are apprehensive about tossing it on the grill, were going to make it easy for you. A whole grilled fish is summer's equivalent of roast chicken: It's pretty and impressive but requires little work. It's also just the thing to make when you don't know what else to cook. You can cook Broiled Fish using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broiled Fish
- It’s 1 lb of fish fillets (your choice, I used tilapia).
- It’s 1 cup of marinade (your choice, I used lemon-pepper).
- It’s 1 dash of garlic salt.
Next, rub the dull side of a piece of aluminum foil with olive oil and place your fish on it with the skin side down. Broiling fish is one of the easiest, mess-free and tastiest preparations you can do. This technique works great with any meaty fish with moderate oil content. Key Tips & Takeaways + Pat the fish.
Broiled Fish step by step
- Pour the marinade on thawed fish fillets and set in fridge for 30 minutes to absorb flavor..
- After the fish is marinated, spray broiler pan with cooking spray..
- Turn the oven on Broil. (medium heat if applicable).
- Rub about a spoonful of marinade on top of the fish..
- Broil about 8-10 minutes or until done, rubbing another spoonful of marinade halfway through cooking time..
How to Broil Fish (Image: NW) Keep a close eye on the fish while broiling. If the edges of the fish begin to look too dry, turn the fish early or remove from the oven. Each type of fish is a different texture, density and thickness, so cooking times are likely to vary. Do not leave the fish unattended while broiling as it is very easy to. Arrange the fish on a greased rack in a broiler pan (thin fillets may be placed in the pan without the rack).