Broiled Tilapia Parmesan. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. We serve it with Green Beans with Bacon and a side of Garlic Butter Rice for the perfect meal!
Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. You can cook Broiled Tilapia Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter, softened.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion/garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 lb of Tilapia.
Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil. Spray the broiler pan's rack with olive oil cooking spray. Place Tilapia fillets on a small baking sheet lined with tinfoil. Click below for a small baking sheet.
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan step by step
- Turn on oven broiler..
- Grease boiling pan or line cooking sheet with aluminum foil..
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients except fish..
- Place tilapia on pan and broil 2-3 minutes, then flip, and broil for another 2-3 minutes..
- Remove tilapia and coat with remaining ingredients..
- Broil for 2-3 minutes more or until top starts browning and fish flakes easily with fork..
In a small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, chives and seasonings and mix well. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt.