Grilled London Broil. To grill a London Broil, start by marinating a flank steak for several hours to flavor it and make it more tender. Next, preheat your grill to medium heat, so that the meat will sear, but not dry out. This Grilled London Broil is juicy and flavorful and cooks in just a matter of minutes.
Marinate meat, chilled, turning bag once or twice. London broil should never be cooked much beyond medium-rare, or it will be too tough. A thin cut can be direct grilled. You can have Grilled London Broil using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled London Broil
- You need 1 of London Broil.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Worchester Sauce.
But for a thicker cut, I prefer a two-zone fire: Sear the meat on the hottest part of the grill grate, then move it to the cooler side of the grill to finish cooking. Prepare the grill to cook the London broil over direct heat. Turn the bag at least once during that time to make sure all of the sides of. This grilled London Broil is easy and much more budget-friendly than individual steaks for the whole family.
Grilled London Broil step by step
- Spread mustard on both sides of roast.
- Pepper beef to liking.
- place roast into plastic ziplock bag.
- marinate roast 1 hour or up to overnite.
- Clean grill & spray rack with cooking spray.
- heat grill on high.
- place roast on grill DO NOT TOUCH FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES.
- turn roast on a 45° angle cook for 3-5 min..
- Flip add cook otherside same way..
- remove roast & let rest for 15 minutes..
- slice thin. enjoy;).
I purchase London broil anytime I find it on sale, wrap it in freezer paper then pop it in the freezer. This was Sunday dinner with large baked potatoes and salad. London broil is actually a cooking method, and not a particular cut of meat. The name comes from a method of high heat roasting a seasoned piece of beef under a broiler for great browning and flavor. The most common cut of meat in the grocery store labeled "London Broil" is a top round steak.