Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet. Spicy Cajun Sausage and Rice Skillet. Minute® Rice was my mom's dinner go-to thrice a week. It's easy to prepare, it's versatile, it's delicious, and it takes just minutes Smoked Turkey Sausage is first.
Today I'm sharing another quick and easy meal with you guys. First, you'll want cook your rice. I grabbed a small saucepan and had it simmering away while I made everything I added mushrooms to it and it came out amazing!! Узнать причину. Закрыть. You can have Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet
- Prepare 2 packs of hot turkey sausage.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 pack of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of cooked rice (or 2 cups uncooked then use 5 cups chicken stock).
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom healthy request.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light cream.
Spicy Sausage Rice by Gordon Ramsay. Gordon demonstrates how to cook this simple rice dish. Or for a spicier dish, prepare using hot turkey Italian sausage links. Add the sausage, mushrooms, and onion, breaking up the sausage with a fork.
Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet step by step
- Preheat oven to 375, In a large oven safe pot cook the 2 packs of sausage for 25 min.
- Remove pot from oven and place sausage on cutting board to cool a bit..
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pot with a little olive oil. Sauté until translucent. Dice the sausage up at this time..
- Add cooked rice and a little chicken broth to thin out. Add seasoning, then reduce heat to low and add cream of mushroom and light cream. Add sausage and heat through..
- If using uncooked rice add at the same time but add chicken broth and cook for 2 min until broth is absorbed. Follow rest of recipe the same.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper. The Best Sausage Mushrooms Rice Recipes on Yummly Add the ground turkey to the skillet and crumble it with a wooden spoon. Season with salt, pepper, chili powder and cumin. When the turkey is almost Add in the cooked brown rice, corn and tomato and stir everything together.