Spicy Cucumber Salad. Cucumber, english cucumber, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, kirby, onion, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar. This spicy cucumber salad contains many of the same ingredients as cucumber kimchi but it isn't fermented, so you can eat it right away. I like to use Kirby or pickling cucumbers, which have a firm.
It'll be an excellent complement to any of your main dishes. One of the greatest joys of summer is the abundance of fresh. And this Spicy Cucumber Salad Recipe that I'm sharing today is a pretty fantastic way to eat The siracha based dressing for this salad adds such tremendous flavor with a big kick of heat, but for just. You can have Spicy Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cucumber Salad
- It’s 2-3 of pickling cucumbers or 1 English cucumber.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Korean hot pepper paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Duenjang paste or miso paste.
- You need 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey, optional.
- It’s 1 pinch of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Rice vinegar, sesame oil and cayenne create a sweet-hot Asian flavor that will light up your taste buds! —Alivia Dockery, Jensen Beach, Florida. Try this Thai-inspired salad with chicken or fish. The sugar in the dressing balances the heat of the red pepper. Spicy Korean Cucumber Salad is the perfect beginner's recipe to Korean cooking.
Spicy Cucumber Salad step by step
- Dice cucumbers and set them aside..
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together all seasonings. Pour the diced cucumber into the seasoning bowl. Coat the cucumber with the seasoning sauce. Serve as a side dish..
Pairs well with meat and other vegetable banchans. Serve as a side (banchan) at your next Korean BBQ feast or backyard cookout. Cucumber yogurt tzatziki, a simple salad of peeled, sliced cucumbers, yogurt, dill, and salt and pepper. Smashed Cucumber Salad is a "thing" in Asia! Cucumbers bashed so they burst open so the This is an Asian way of making cucumber salad that's utterly addictive!