Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables. Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables Delicious healthy dinner. malooki.. Stir in water, seasoning packet from rice mix and lemon peel. Prepare rice according to package directions, while vegetables are cooking.
Place fish on a plate and cover with tinfoil to keep warm, set aside. You can even squeeze more lemon juice over the top before you serve it. I used these vegetables and fish because that is what I like. You can cook Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables
- You need 400 grams of White fish fillet (basa or talapia).
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 400 grams of Fresh mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 tsp of Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sazon seasoning with achiote.
If you wanted to try different vegetables or fish, go for it! You may have to adjust cooking time depending on what types you use. Grilled Chicken & Veggies Over Rice Grilled Chicken & Veggies Over Rice. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables instructions
- Bring water to a boil, then add rinced rice and salt. Simmer for 20 minutes on low heat until done.
- Preheat oven to broil medium high about 180c degrees.
- Place fish fillet in baking dish and season with old bay amd sazon, broil for 15 – 20 minutes watching it as ovens vary.
- Steam mixed vegetables for 15 minutes.
Serve chicken and vegetables with hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Cheddar Broccoli. Add the carrots, mushrooms, onions and bok choy and stir-fry until the. Transfer the halibut fillet to the baking sheet next to the vegetables and pour any remaining sauce on top. Lightly sprinkle the halibut and vegetables with a little more seasoned salt. However, when grilling a flaky white fish, I recommend using a fish-specific grilling piece or separating the fish from the grill on a piece of aluminum foil..