Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta. Add salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper and dry rub both sides. In a skillet over medium heat, add butter as it heats to prevent over burning (using it to sauce the salmon). See great recipes for Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta too!
I was thinking of a healthy quick lunch that could be made on the truck and yes. it was satisfying! If you liked the easy Lemon Pepper Recipe that I showed you guys a few months back you'll love this easy restaurant style browned butter glazed lemon pepper salmon. Hope you enjoy Let's get the. You can have Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta
- You need of Lemon Pepper Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rainbow Pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice, squeezed and zested.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Onion Diced.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- You need of Spicy Salmon.
- It’s 12 oz of Salmon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Lime juice, squeezed and zested.
Your new favorite way to cook salmon! You'll love this easy Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Salmon that comes together so easily with the silkiest and most amazing texture! I am thrilled to introduce you to my guest blogger today: Chef Shelley at Chef in the Burbs. Shelley is a personal chef, and busy wife and mom who specializes in Weekend Fancy.
Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta step by step
- In a sauce pan bring water, olive oil, and dash of salt to a boil. Add pasta and stir until aldente. Drain, rinse in cold water. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice and mix. Set aside to cool..
- Pat down boy side of salmon to remove outer juices. Add salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper and dry rub both sides..
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter as it heats to prevent over burning (using it to sauce the salmon). Add salmon and sear for 4-6 minutes saucing frequently (watch side of salmon to make sure about 1/2 of it cooks), and flip. Repeat for 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice to the sauce and continue to spoon over salmon..
- About halfway on the flip side, add in carrots and onion to sauté in the sauce..
- Plate pasta and salmon. Top pasta with carrot and onion, add dash of zest. Top salmon parsley flakes, top with with slice of lemon cut in half..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Tender, flaky salmon is spiced simply but sublimely, then baked in the oven in foil. This lemon pepper salmon is exactly the kind of recipe you and I need more of in our lives. This Lemon Pepper Baked Salmon delicacy is the softest and juiciest baked salmon I've ever had. It bursts with flavor and is absolutely scrumptious. You will have seconds for sure!