Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli. Great recipe for Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli. Love a big ol' bowl of chili! Even my carnivore husband loves it.
Stir in the chili powder, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, and garlic cloves and cook another minute or two until the spices are fragrant, stirring often. I really hope you guys can give this Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili recipe a try! Let me know if you do by leaving a comment down below and rating the recipe. You can have Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli
- You need 1 can of Rotel, Chipotle flavor (can substitute mild Rotel).
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of garbonzo beans (really any kind of bean you prefer).
- Prepare 1 can of chili beans (however mild or spicy you like).
- Prepare 1 can (7 oz) of El Pato Mexican tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of tomato sauce, no salt added.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of diced tomatoes, no salt added.
- Prepare 1 can of Pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 1 PKG of reduced sodium chili seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato, diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced carrot.
- You need 2 C. of Water.
- You need 1 T. of Ancho chili powder.
- You need 1 T. of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chillies.
Be sure to share it with others as well! I also love to see photos on Instagram so be sure to tag @theconscientiouseater there so I can the final product! Directions: In a large deep pot, warm the olive oil over medium heat. I mean, the fact is, pumpkin and pumpkin spices – cinnamon and cloves – really do work in chili.
Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli step by step
- Add all ingredients to stock pot, simmer on low for an hour for flavors to come together..
It all makes what's already a cozy dish even cozier. And I love the body that the pureed pumpkin adds. Plus, with all the extra vitamin A the pumpkin brings to the table, it also makes a healthy dish even healthier. Even my carnivore husband loves it. In this vegetarian chili, the pumpkin gives it an earthy flavor that compliments the beans.