Mike's Classic Grilled Vegetable Kebobs. Great recipe for Mike's Classic Grilled Vegetable Kebobs. Know that you can change the spice pallet on these Kebobs in a heartbeat! Subtract the Italian Seasonings and add Lemon Pepper, Dill or lemon zest.
Veggie shish kabobs make any barbecue feel a little bit more like a celebration. Especially when marinated in a citrusy sauce giving the veggies just the right amount of flavor and zing! Delight your dinner guests by serving grilled vegetable kabobs with grilled. You can have Mike's Classic Grilled Vegetable Kebobs using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Classic Grilled Vegetable Kebobs
- You need 1 of White & Brown Mushrooms [washed – left whole].
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- It’s 1 of Vidalia Onions [quartered].
- Prepare of Purple Onions [quartered].
- You need of Green – Red – Yellow Bell Peppers [quartered].
- It’s of Spices.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Dried Basil, Italian Seasoning Or Oregono.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Season Salt.
- You need of Binder.
- You need 1 can of Pam Vegetable Spray Or, Olive Oil [as needed].
- Prepare of Grilling Equipment.
- It’s of Medal Scewers.
- It’s 1 of Cutting Board.
- It’s 1 of Tongs.
- You need 1 of Knife.
Pictured here are American (purple) and striped "graffiti" eggplants. When grilling, halve eggplant lengthwise; cut into one-inch wedges. Brush the cut sides with olive oil, and grill the cut side down over medium-high heat until just golden and marked in spots (about three minutes). In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic.
Mike's Classic Grilled Vegetable Kebobs step by step
- Wash all vegetables and chop..
- Start from here newer cooks! ° Be certain to purchase the most firm – freshest – most vibrant – vegetables you possibly can. Be incredibly choosy! That alone will seperate you from other cooks!.
- Feed vegetables on scewers..
- Generously spray all vegetables with Pam Vegetable Spray or equivalent on all sides. Regular Olive Oil works as well. Add the desired amount of seasonings on all sides of vegetable scewers..
- Spray scewers with Pam Vegetable Spray again to seal the seasonings on..
- Grill on a low flame until you see the mushrooms are just starting to wilt [about 8 minutes] – But try for a slight char on the edges of your onions and peppers. Char = pure deliciousness!.
- Sprinkle scewers once more with seasonings of your choosing before pulling them from your flames..
- Serve hot! Enjoy!.
Subtract the Italian Seasonings and add Lemon Pepper, Dill or lemon zest. Try adding more fresh ground black pepper a couple hints of Worchestershire Sauce. Rainbow Veggie Kabobs While you're making burgers and hot dogs, toss these seasoned veggies — tomatoes, broccoli, squash, and mushrooms — onto the grill. Get the recipe for Rainbow Veggie. This one features a wedge drizzled in scratch-made dressing and topped with freshly diced tomatoes, thin red-onion ribbons, and crumbled bleu cheese.. "The grilled vegetables complement many grilled meats.