Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Stuff Ground Beef In Bell Peppers With Onions And Rice To Make A Delicious Weeknight Meal. Keto Stuffed Peppers With Cauliflower Rice Recipe – simple, low-carb meal, made with bell peppers, ground beef and cauliflower rice.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. One of the easiest and healthiest dishes to make for the whole family is stuffed peppers. Unfortunately, most recipes call for a portion of rice to be added to the peppers, which increases the total carb count and is generally not keto-friendly. You can cook Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers
- You need 4 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice 600g.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of chopped garlic clove.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- You need 200 of ml/7fl vegetable stock.
- You need 2 of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 of small bell peppers.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Slash the calories and carbs of traditional stuffed peppers by swapping white rice for cauliflower "rice." The riced cauliflower is hearty and won't turn to mush during baking. Use an assortment of red, yellow, orange and green peppers to make an appealing presentation. Traditional stuffed peppers are typically made with rice filling. To reduce the total carb count, rice cauliflower is used in its place (if you don't have cauliflower rice on hand, you can use one of these keto-friendly rice substitutes).
Keto Friendly Cauliflower Rice stuffed Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350f, if you have a whole cauliflower florets use food processor until rice like in texture. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan set over a medium heat until hot add onion, garlic sauté until softened..
- Stir in paprika oregano. Turmeric, garlic powder the. Stir in “rice” and stock, bring to boil then reduce the heat and simmer until tender. Add tomatoes and parsley, salt and pepper.set aside to cool.
- Cut the peppers in half,arrange in a baking dish and fill with mixture. Drizzle with olive oil Bake 40 or so minutes. Until peppers are tender..
- Delicious !.
In addition to boosting the volume of this dish, cauliflower also has a wide array of health and. The cauliflower rice gives the keto stuffed peppers the texture and flavor of Mexican rice, without all the carbs. My children are not huge fans of cauliflower, but they weren't even aware that it was an ingredient in this Mexican style low carb stuffed pepper recipe. Packed with flavor but low in carbs, this Instant Pot Keto Stuffed Peppers with Cauliflower Rice recipe is delicious! This recipe isn't just healthy, it's tasty and filling, too!