Chipotle ranch chicken fajitas. Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce give the ranch dressing a wonderful spicy smokey flavor and can be found in the Mexican section of your grocery store! So go ahead and add this to your weekly menu plans! It is everything I say and more.
They are a delicious, satisfy dinner that tastes better than any restaurant at a fraction of the cost. These easy Chicken Fajitas are bursting with juicy marinated chicken. Combine oil and spices and pour over chicken in a large ziplock bag. You can have Chipotle ranch chicken fajitas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle ranch chicken fajitas
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced.
- It’s 2 of red peppers sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of powdered ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chipotle garlic seasoning.
Seal bag, mix together and marinate overnight. Remove chicken and place on baking sheet. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. It's everything you love about Chipotle's fajita bowl, like cilantro lime rice, chipotle chicken, caramelized peppers and onions with all the toppings yet a fraction of the calories.
Chipotle ranch chicken fajitas step by step
- Combine oil and spices and pour over chicken in a large ziplock bag. Seal bag, mix together and marinate overnight.
- Remove chicken and place on baking sheet. Put sliced onion and peppers in the bag and shake until coated.
- Put pepper and onions on same baking sheet and put in the oven 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Eat with or without tortilla shells.
Chunks of seasoned chicken, onion, and sliced bell peppers cook in one pan on the stove top. These ranch chicken fajitas are perfect for a busy weeknight that the entire family will love. These skillet chicken ranch fajitas were a very happy accident. Place chicken in a bowl, add chipotle, and salt and toss until meat is well coated. These Chicken Burrito Bowls are brought to you by Hidden Valley Ranch.