Wild Mulberry Muffins.
You can have Wild Mulberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wild Mulberry Muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 cups of mulberries (fresh, but flash freezes).
- It’s of White sparkling sugar to top.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
Wild Mulberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream together butter, sugar and eggs in a stand mixer (for best results) for about 1-1.5 minutes..
- Add almond extract and milk. Slowly add in flour, salt, and baking powder until mixed into a dough..
- Add frozen mulberries and mix on low until combined, but be careful not to crush the mulberries (this is why I freeze)..
- Divide muffins into 6 large muffins! Use a large muffin dish with baking spray to prevent sticking (or line with large cupcake liners)..
- Sprinkle the tops of the muffin six with sparkling white sugar as desired. I tend to add about 1-2 tbsp of sugar to each muffin!.
- Bake for 30 minutes on 375°F and cool! Enjoy warm or after they’ve cooled..