Brad's chicken in red thai curry. Thai Red Curry – everything we know and love about Thai food! Big, bold Thai flavours, beautifully fragrant, the creamy red curry sauce is so good you can put anything Recipe VIDEO above. A Thai Red Curry with Chicken is one of the world's most popular curries!
Heat the oil over medium-low heat in a large nonstick pan. It starts with a homemade Thai red curry paste which is easily put together with your food processor or blender. Place all curry sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender. You can have Brad's chicken in red thai curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken in red thai curry
- Prepare 2 of lg chicken breasts, cubed to 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 2 of med youkon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced thin.
- You need 1 (13 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic chile sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped thai basil.
Pour the curry sauce over chicken. Thai Red Chicken Curry is a popular curry from Thai cuisine. You can make it vegetarian, with chicken, shrimp or with fish. You can also serve it along with Sticky Rice, Steamed White Rice or Brown Rice.
Brad's chicken in red thai curry instructions
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a wok. saute shallots until they just start to turn brown. add geeen chiles and garlic. saute 1 more minute..
- Deglaze pan with rice vinegar..
- Add coconut milk and a half can of water. bring to a simmer..
- I was pressed for time so i microwaved the potatoes until they were done. then cubed them..
- Simmer chicken for 5 minutes..
- Add rest of ingredients. simmer until zucchini is tender crisp..
- Add prepared rice to a bowl. top with curry. garnish with fresh basil and a lime wedge. serve and enjoy..
What can you add instead of Chicken in this curry? Definitely a new favorite at our house and better than any restaurant! Using chicken legs in this Thai red curry ensures maximum flavour, as the pressure cooker quickly extracts all the rich gelatine from the bones. The secret to making amazing Thai curries is to use plenty of aromatics, like onion Thai Red Curry with Vegetables. I added the chicken in a step before adding the red peppers (I cooked.