Hacked Coconut Flour / Chocolate Biscuits (gluten free/low cal).
You can cook Hacked Coconut Flour / Chocolate Biscuits (gluten free/low cal) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hacked Coconut Flour / Chocolate Biscuits (gluten free/low cal)
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flour (200-280 cal – depend on fiber calc).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened chocolate powder (60 cal).
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Egg whites (50 cal).
- You need 1/2 cup of splenda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt (70 cal).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Hacked Coconut Flour / Chocolate Biscuits (gluten free/low cal) step by step
- Preheat stove to 425.
- Combine all of the above together, it will be a very fluffy, biscuit dough. Let it sit for a bit so the coconut flour absorbs its liquids.
- Using a spoon, ice cream, measuring whatever. Spoon out your 10-12 biscuits onto a cookie baking sheet. The original author used a ice cream scoop, I used a big dinner spoon. Whatever works. They will not spread or swell ever very much..
- Bake for 12-15, until they don't wiggle to touch, I went for 15 as they seemed to still be a little wiggles at 12..
- Let them rest until cool, Longer they sit uncovered and unbagged they will continue to harden to the point of biscotti after a few days exposed..
- I may try to twice bake them, as traditional biscotti is done. The second bake might dry them out quicker. I may tinker with the amount of water/yogurt as well. These things seem quite awesome once hardened so any way to quicken the hardening process the better..