Steak quesadilla. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high to high. Add a quarter of the grated garlic to each bowl; season with salt. Let stand for a few minutes.
Cut into thin slices on a diagonal. Sprinkle with the tomato and onion. Visit our site to check out the full recipe. You can cook Steak quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak quesadilla
- You need 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- You need of Chipotle taco sauce.
- You need 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa.
Repeat for remaining quesadillas, spraying pan as needed. Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder, and cumin. Steak Quesadillas are such a great splurge meal. I actually get a little sad when all the steak gets polished off at dinner.
Steak quesadilla step by step
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..
I am really glad that everybody enjoyed the meal, but steak is a really good leftover. A leftover steak is the perfect excuse for steak quesadillas. Cheesesteak Quesadillas The flavors of a Philly cheesesteak sandwich in a gloriously crispy quesadilla! From Erica Kastner of Buttered Side Up. These Cheese Steak Quesadillas are a sure fire crowd pleaser.