Pepperoni Pizza (Gluten free).
You can have Pepperoni Pizza (Gluten free) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza (Gluten free)
- Prepare of Dough.
- It’s 500 gr of Gluten free flour.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of yeast's packet.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Warm water.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s of Filled.
- It’s 100 g of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of Emmental cheese.
- You need 100 g of Mushrums.
- You need 100 g of Beef Pepperoni.
- It’s 100 g of Beef Bacon.
Pepperoni Pizza (Gluten free) instructions
- In a big bowl add the gluten free flour, the eggs and the olive oil. In another container add the water and the yeast and mix it. Reserve it for 10 min. After the time add this water with the flour mix and knead it untill get a dough. Cover the dough for 20 min..
- After the 20 min, expand the dough into thin cap. Cook on the oven for 7 min. After that add the ingredients that you want, and cook again all the pizza for 30 min at 190°..
- Enjoy the pizza.