Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb).
You can cook Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb)
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- It’s Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- You need Tsp. of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of raw egg for binding.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) instructions
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.