Chinese Hakka noodles #Ramzan special. Hakka Noodles Recipe is one of the most famous Indo-Chinese recipe in India. Hakka Noodles are made from plain boiled noodles, stir fried with sauces and vegetables. Its very easy and fast cooking recipe and it is specially very famous among the kids.
To begin making the Indo Chinese Chicken Hakka Noodles recipe, boil water in a saucepan on medium flame, when the water comes to a single boil, gradually add in the noodles along with a teaspoon of oil and some salt. Cook until the noodles are firm. Drain the water, and place the noodles in a colander to drain off the excess water. You can cook Chinese Hakka noodles #Ramzan special using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Hakka noodles #Ramzan special
- Prepare of Chinks Hakka noodles.
- Prepare of Sauces as per choice(soy,chilli,shezwan).
- You need of Chicken or egg.
- It’s of Carrots, capcisum, chopped green onion, cabbage.
- Prepare of Oil to stirr fry vegetables & egg or chicken.
These hakka noodles are great with fried rice, chili paneer or any Indo-chinese dish like baby corn Manchurian, gobi manchurian. PS: Do all the prep work before you start cooking. For this hakka noodles recipe everything is cooked on high heat and we want the veggies to remain crunchy. Hakka noodles recipe with step by step photos.
Chinese Hakka noodles #Ramzan special instructions
- Boil noodles as per pack instructions.
- Chopp & fry vegetables.
- Then boil and smash chicken chunks or do the scrambled egg as per choice.
- Once everything is ready then just toss everything together & do the seasoning with the sauces.
- It’s ready to serve hot garnish with egg or if u pick chicken then fry before and add while tossing !!!!!.
- Tip of the day: make sure u don’t boil it more it becomes sticky just boil bite consistency to noodles just add in very hot boiling water then drizzle some oil & salt in three minutes max it’s done drain & add cold water so that it’s cooking process will stop..
Hakka noodles is a popular Indo Chinese dish that one can get in most restaurants in India and in the roadside Chinese street food joints. This veg hakka noodles recipe taste delicious and will have you craving for more. Chinese Hakka noodles is a scrumptious delight made from Hakka noodles. The Chinese recipe is very famous in India and is served as street food as well as in fine dining restaurants as a main. The vegetarian recipe is made by sauteing the noodles along with some vegetables and sauces.