Chicken_Shammi_Kebab. Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Shami Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Shami Kebab ingredients and cooking method) About Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe: When it comes to starters, Chicken Shami Kebab is one of the best non-vegetarian snacks to be served. You will not only love eating it, but also enjoy cooking this quick snack. Shami kabab recipe with video – Chicken shami kabab are a kind of meat kebabs that are popular in India and neighboring countries.
Learn how to make chicken Shami kabab by Cooking with Asifa. Very easy step by step kabab's video tutorial. Enjoy this homemade restaurant-style tasty shami kabab recipe from scratch. You can have Chicken_Shammi_Kebab using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken_Shammi_Kebab
- You need 1 cup of chana dal *500 gm chicken thigh cubes, boneless.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of salt, or to taste *1 Tbsp red chilli, crushed.
- It’s 7 pieces of dry red chilli, whole.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin seeds *2 tsp coriander, whole.
- You need 7 cloves of (laung) *10 black pepper, whole.
- You need 2 of small cinnamon sticks *1 tsp carom seeds (ajwain) *6 eggs.
- You need 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of mint leaves, chopped.
- It’s 6 of green chillies, chopped *1 Tbsp ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need of Oil for pan frying.
Chicken Shaami Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Shaami Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Shaami Kebab ingredients and cooking method) About Chicken Shaami Kebab Recipe Kebab Recipes: One of the best non-vegetarian snack recipe to serve for dinner parties. Shaami Kebabs are meat kebabs usually made with mutton, but with this kebab recipe you can easily make it from chicken. Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe in Urdu & English Chicken Shami kabab Recipe is one of the most popular varieties of kabab recipes, not only in Pakistan but in the whole Indian subcontinent.
- Boil the chana dal along with the chicken thigh cubes and spices. Let the chicken cook..
- Strain and keep aside to cool..
- Then add 3 eggs, chopped coriander, mint, green chillies, ginger and garlic..
- Mix well and mince..
- Make round shape kebabs of the mixture..
- Coat the kebabs in the remaining eggs slightly, and 🥀pan fry them in oil..
- One can serve this with mint chutney.
The name "Shami" refers to Bilad-al-Sham or the modern Syria. Chicken Shami kababs are basically tender patties of salted or boiled meat, with chickpeas (chanay ki daal) and whole spices like cinnamon. Making Shami Kabab just got easier. Follow this quick and simple recipe and learn how to make Shami Kababs at home. So soft and consistent with best taste.