Asian Flavored Tuna Patties.
You can have Asian Flavored Tuna Patties using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Flavored Tuna Patties
- It’s 1 can of tuna (6oz), drained and fluffed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Korean BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of Japanese Panko.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha hot sauce optional.
Asian Flavored Tuna Patties instructions
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Combine all the ingredients then shape into desired size and shape. Place the patties inside the basket with out stacking..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is slightly golden brown..