Happy Valentine's Day.
You can have Happy Valentine's Day using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Happy Valentine's Day
- You need 100 g of Pancake mix flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- You need 50 ml of oil.
- You need 2 of table spoons cocoa powder.
- You need of For garnache.
- You need 80 g of chocolate.
- It’s 60 ml of whipcream.
- You need of For decoration.
- Prepare 4 of strawberries.
- You need of Topping sugar.
Happy Valentine's Day instructions
- Combine pancake mix flour and cocoa powder in a bowl..
- Combine eggs, sugar and oil in the other bowl..
- For garnache, please refer my chocale ganache recipe..
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.Put them in a bowl..
- Heat whippedcream over low heat until it comes to a boil..
- Immideately pour whipped cream into chocolate in a bowl. Stir until completely mixed and glossy..
- Combine step1 and step 2 and mix well..
- Add 1/3 garnach into step8 mixture. Mix well..
- Preheat oven at 180 degree for 15 minutes..
- Place cooking sheet in the 20 cm cake tin..
- Pour the mixture in the cake tin. Heat the oven at 180 degree and bake it for 30minutes. When it is baked, prepare for decoration..
- Cut the strawberries into harves..
- Spread the garnache on the surface of the cake..
- Place the strawberries on the center of the cake. Sprinkle topping sugar..
- Decorate the garnache around the strawberries..