Sautéed Water Spinach & Tofu (Tumis Kangkung & Tahu).
You can have Sautéed Water Spinach & Tofu (Tumis Kangkung & Tahu) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Water Spinach & Tofu (Tumis Kangkung & Tahu)
- It’s of Water spinach (cut into 2 inches long. I usually separated the stems and the leaves).
- Prepare of Tofu (cut into small cubes).
- Prepare of Sliced thai chili.
- Prepare of Sliced shallots.
- It’s of Sliced garlic.
- You need of Sliced tomatoes.
- You need leaves of Bay.
- You need of Chicken powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil.
Sautéed Water Spinach & Tofu (Tumis Kangkung & Tahu) step by step
- Using the skillet frying the tofu (I don’t used oil) until golden brown. Set aside..
- Now still in the same skillet add little bit oil, then sautéed all the sliced chilies, shallot, garlic, tomatoes, and bay leaves. Sautéed for about 2-3 minutes..
- Then add the water spinach steams. Sautéed and cook it until it cooked but not fully cooked. Splash with some water to avoid burning..
- Add the water spinach leaves, sautéed until slightly withered then season with chicken powder and salt. Keep sautéed for about 2 minutes until withered but still crunchy. Taste it before turn off the heat. Then transfer to serving plate. It’s done, and enjoy!.