Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein. Contribute to beefproject/beef development by creating an account on GitHub. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle.
You can cook Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein
- You need 8 oz of lo mein noodles or spaghetti noodles.
- You need 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of flank steak.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of medium carrot shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hoisen sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein instructions
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions. Add the broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking and let them cook until tender. Drain the noodles and broccoli..
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a medium sized skillet. Cook the steak until no longer pink. Add the garlic, and carrots and cook for a minute more..
- In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper and pepper..
- Add the spaghetti to the skillet and pour the sauce on top and toss until incorporated..