Broiled parmesan asparagus. Roasted Parmesan asparagus seasoned with garlic powder is a quick and simple side dish. Grilled Parmesan Asparagus Haiku: "The timing's too long. I'll do this again!" Had the grill fired up for Fathers' Day steak (for the Dad) and pork tenderloin (for me and the girlies) so I figured I'd try a grilled asparagus recipe.
Wash asparagus; break off tough ends where stalks snap easily. If desired, peel stems of spears. Delicious Roasted Asparagus with the perfect easy seasoning blend and grated Parmesan cheese adds a little crunch with Panko and/or breadcrumbs! You can cook Broiled parmesan asparagus using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broiled parmesan asparagus
- You need 2 lb of asparagus.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
Roasted Asparagus is a favorite wherever whenever I serve it. Today I'm sharing all my tips and tricks to have the very best results, filled with flavor and great texture. Try this Oven Fried Summer Squash or these Spicy Korean Cauliflower Wings for other awesome side dish ideas. The asparagus is roasted quickly at a high temperature allowing it to get caramelized on the outside without being overdone on the inside.
Broiled parmesan asparagus instructions
- Wash asparagus and microwave,covered in 1 tablespoon of water for 6 minutes..
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread asparagus across foil evenly.
- Melt butter and add lemon juice to butter. Stir until mixed then pour evenly over asparagus.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over asparagus.
- Place asparagus in oven 6 inches from broiler..
- Broil 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned then remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes before serving.
Heat grill to medium heat and tear off a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, enough to wrap around all sides of asparagus. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is made with just a few simple ingredients and makes a perfectly delicious side dish for any meal! I could eat them all day and with every meal if I had the time to prepare them. Yes, I know that sounds like the craziest statement ever.