Sweet healthy broiled omelet!. Great recipe for Sweet healthy broiled omelet!.. Cook until tender then puree and season. Tamagoyaki is the Japanese rolled omelet that is popularly served for breakfast, put in a bento (Japanese lunch box) as a side dish or used as a filling in sushi.
The sweetness of the potatoes pairs well with salty bacon and cheese. Bacon can be omitted for a vegetarian version and this recipe is gluten-free friendly. Scramble together: Eggs, Roasted Sweet Red Bell Pepper Puree., Salt, Cracked Black Pepper. You can have Sweet healthy broiled omelet! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet healthy broiled omelet!
- It’s 1 cup of egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spinach or to your satisfaction.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of turkey or grilled chicken (my fav).
- Prepare pinch of salt and black pepper or to your satisfaction.
- It’s 2 tbsp of silk almond milk vanilla.
- You need 3 pinch of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, chopped peppers, mushrooms,.
Pour into heated skillet (omelet pan) that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cook until one side is done and turn to finish. Top with: Shredded cheddar cheese, crumbled precooked bacon, sauteed sweet onion. Fold over and remove to plate.
Sweet healthy broiled omelet! step by step
- Mix your egg whites salt black pepper and milk in a bowl..
- In a skillet(iron skillet is best) spray olive oil to cover the bottom. Turn on the heat to approx. Mid hi and med. because eggs cook fast..
- Pour the mixture in the skillet once it's hot . Cook your eggs for mayb 2 min .Be sure to rotate your loose egg around the pan as soon as the egg start to stiffen..
- Before the bottom of the egg get dark add your turkey, or meat of your choice,half the cheese and vegtables on your omelet..
- Turn your skillet off.*If you are not using an iron skillet, carefully use a spatula to remove the omelet to a baking dish.* turn your oven on broil and put your omelet in about 8in. from the top. Close the door to the oven and let it cook for 2 min. Open the door after two min to flip one half of the omelet over. Put back in oven with the door slightly open. Brown to your satisfaction..
- When done add the rest of your cheese and eat up..
What Inspired This Sweet & Savory Blueberry Omelet? This recipe a take on a Spanish tortilla – a cooked dish with eggs, potatoes, and onion. In fact, the title of this recipe used to be Sweet & Savory Blueberry Tortilla , but it was too confusing because many people were picturing a wrap. As the egg starts to set, lift the edges of the omelet with a spatula so uncooked egg flows beneath. When egg almost completely set, sprinkle cheese over one side of the omelet.