Hot and spicy baked chicken legs. This is just like spicy chicken wings, only less work. Cooks up nicely in the slow cooker! A quick meal that is super easy and oh so yummy!
This is a go-to recipe for chicken wings or drumettes. The herb and flour coating makes them crisp up nicely in the oven, and the homemade hot, buttery sauce. Baked Chicken Legs are always a good choice for the budget-conscious household. You can have Hot and spicy baked chicken legs using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot and spicy baked chicken legs
- You need 200 grams of whole chicken legs.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 100 grams of melted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
This delicious recipe produces the most tender juicy meat with crisp skin for the perfect dinner. Since they're so easy to make, they're also great to bake and pull the meat for Homemade Chicken Spaghetti or Chicken. Serve these creamy and spicy baked chicken legs with steamed veggies like carrots or green beans, and a side of rice or pasta, and voila…you have Rinse chicken legs, season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven or large skillet heat oil over medium heat, until hot.
Hot and spicy baked chicken legs instructions
- Melt butter in a small pan or pot.
- Finely chop garlic and add into the melted butter.
- Add into the melted butter the other dry ingredients.
- Make sure it is mixed well over small fire.
- Soak chicken thigh or pieces in the melted butter mix in a warm place for a good half an hour to an hour.
- Before cooking the chicken, preheat the oven to about 400°F or about 200°C.
- Insert the chicken pieces into the heated oven on a shallow pan at 200°C for the first 25mins and the remaining 20mins, reduce the temperature to 180°C..
- Once cooked, the chicken juice at the bottom of the shallow pan could be used to make a dipping sauce..
- Optional: Serve with mashed potatoes accompanied by the dipping sauce..
This Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe is a sweet and spicy one! Halloween is one of the rare times of year when this hidden mischievous nature surfaces. Looks delicious! the only thing is, my husband cannot handle anything hot, so is it alright if I leave out the. Spicy Roasted Chicken LegsOne of my favorite things to cook up in big batches are these spicy, roasted chicken legs, which I coat in a mixture of butter, lemon juice, and seasonings, then roast in the oven. They're great hot, they're great cold, and they're nice and portable, which can come in handy.