Broiled Parmesan tilapia. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. We serve it with Green Beans with Bacon and a side of Garlic Butter Rice for the perfect meal!
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets. Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil. Spray the broiler pan's rack with olive oil cooking spray. You can have Broiled Parmesan tilapia using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled Parmesan tilapia
- Prepare 5 piece of tilapia filets.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 4 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of dried chili flakes (Optional ).
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of paprika.
Turn the fish over and broil a couple minutes more. Remove from oven and cover them with the Parmesan mixture on the top side only. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Broiled Parmesan tilapia step by step
- Preheat broiler 525°F.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a bowl and mix.
- Place aluminum foil in baking dish and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Pat dry the tilapia fillets and lay them in baking dish place in broiler for 3 minutes then remove.
- Coat fish with mix the ingredients on both sides thoroughly.
- Place coated fish back in broiler for an additional 4 minutes then remove and serve.
Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. This keto friendly, gluten free tilapia recipe combines lemon, mayo, and fresh parmesan cheese smothered on flaky fish and baked or broiled to perfection!. It's the new year and I am ready for a reset!