Broiled Parmesan Tilapia. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. We serve it with Green Beans with Bacon and a side of Garlic Butter Rice for the perfect meal!
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets. Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil. Spray the broiler pan's rack with olive oil cooking spray. You can cook Broiled Parmesan Tilapia using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled Parmesan Tilapia
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 lb of tilapia fillets.
Turn the fish over and broil a couple minutes more. Remove from oven and cover them with the Parmesan mixture on the top side only. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Broiled Parmesan Tilapia instructions
- Turn on broiler, line a broiler pan with foil..
- Mix parmesan, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasonings..
- Arrange fillets in single layer on pan and broil 3-4 minutes flip and cook 3 more minutes..
- Top fillets with parmesan mixture and broil 2-4 minutes until topping is melted and brown..
Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. This keto friendly, gluten free tilapia recipe combines lemon, mayo, and fresh parmesan cheese smothered on flaky fish and baked or broiled to perfection!. It's the new year and I am ready for a reset!