Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops. Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze. Honey Mustard Pork Chops, step by step photos.
Halve the garlic heads crosswise and add to the skillet. These Honey Mustard Pork Chops turn out so juicy and flavorful in the Air Fryer! In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and a bit of salt and pepper until well combined. You can have Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops
- It’s 4 of cubed pork chops.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s .5 cup of honey.
- You need .25 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare .25 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s .5 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Remove pork chops to a plate. Add thyme sprigs, honey mustard, and chicken broth. Honey Mustard Pork Chops recipe: A delicious and easy pork recipe. Combine the soup, wine, mustard, salt and garlic then mix well.
Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper onto the pork chops (you'll want a fine layer of garlic powder on them to get the flavor)..
- Flash fry the chops til nicely seared or white on both sides. Place them evenly into a pan (I used a 13×9)..
- Combine honey, mustard, and just a touch of chilli powder into a bowl. (I had to microwave the honey to thin it out)..
- With a tablespoon, coat one side of the chops..
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a deep, golden brown..
Honey garlic pork chops on the grill. Reserve two tablespoons of the honey garlic sauce for basting. When ready to make Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops, remove the bag from freezer the night before, place in the fridge and defrost overnight. This Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won't believe it when it's done! No marinating needed, this recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce!