Asian Noodle Salad. Enjoy This Easy Pasta Salad That's A Winner On Every Level. For the salad: Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti to al dente according to the package directions.
An explosion of color, flavor, and texture. If using Chinese noodles, do not add salt (they are already salted). If using soba or pasta noodles, add a tablespoon of salt to the water. You can have Asian Noodle Salad using 21 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Noodle Salad
- You need 1 packet of linguine noodles, cooked, rinsed and cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 head of sliced Napa Cabbage or more depending on your preference.
- It’s 1/2 head of sliced purple cabbage.
- You need 1/2 bag of baby spinach.
- You need 1 of whole red bell pepper thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of whole yellow bell pepper thinly sliced.
- You need 1 bag of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- You need 3 of whole scallions sliced.
- Prepare 3 of cucumbers peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 can of whole cashews.
- Prepare of For Dressing:.
- You need 1 of whole lime juiced.
- You need 8 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 8 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fresh ginger.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 of whole hot peppers or jalapeños chopped.
- You need of Chopped cilantro.
Picnicking in Madison, Wisconsin is a competitive sport. Each summer, the city hosts weekly outdoor concerts, and thousands of residents flock, unfold their blankets, and pull out the most epic collections of picnic food that I have ever witnessed. When we lived in Madison, I attended almost every one, and today's recipe for Asian Noodle Salad is the dish I most often loved to bring. Asian Noodle Salad is an easy oriental pasta salad filled with fresh vegetables and tossed in a sesame soy dressing.
Asian Noodle Salad instructions
- Mix salad ingredients together. Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over salad. Mix with tongs or hands and serve on a platter..
Asian Pasta salad is a perfect side dish for outdoor entertaining or can star as a light main course. This delicious cold noodle salad is perfect for pot-lucks and picnics,. In a medium stock pot, boil water, add salt and cook noodles. When finished, place noodles in an ice water bath to cool. In a medium bowl combine, sesame oil, vinegar, soy.