Keto Friendly Quick Bread. Sandwich bread, pizza crust, dinner rolls, bagels,. burger buns, crackers, banana bread, corn bread, pita bread, English muffins and more. Healthy cereal that tastes too good to be true. Now you can have your cereal and eat it too.
Also try Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe for another keto recipe with so much amazing flavor. The best part about this recipe is that it's simple, and once you have it down, you can replicate this keto friendly bread any time you want. This savory Keto bread recipe has the best texture out of all the bread I've ever tried. You can cook Keto Friendly Quick Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Quick Bread
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flaxseed(I used ground).
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 2/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of psyilium husk powder.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 7 drops of liquid sweetener.
Check the recipe here Quick & easy: Keto English muffins. Recipe A delicious flat bread made from only three ingredients – eggs, coconut flour and baking powder. Perfect for breakfast or the kids' lunch boxes and for the lazy Sunday brunch. You could either fry in a frying pan or bake in the oven.
Keto Friendly Quick Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven 350F line 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper.in a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, flaxseed,coconut flour, baking soda, salt and psyilium husk powder.
- In a med. bowl, whisk together the eggs. Cream, water, vinegar, and liquid sweetener. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine. Do not over mix..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake until a skewer inserted into center cons out clean, about 50 minutes..
- Cool before serving..
When Atkins asked me to create an Atkins-friendly low carb recipe, right away I thought of making Atkins bread. How To Make a Low Carb Bread Recipe with Almond Flour & Coconut Flour. You can make this bread with your food processor or, if you don't have one handy, a mixing bowl and some good stirring will work just as well (just mix those eggs well). And, if you have a bread machine with a Quick Bread cycle, that can be used too. Many people choose to avoid bread for health reasons.