Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Heat olive oil on medium heat in a large pot. Add chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper, and allow the chicken to brown on one side.
This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Pasta is a dish that is packed with cheesy, rich flavor, loaded with chicken and broccoli. It's prepared all in the same pot to ensure each bite is tasty and easy to whip up in a flash! Remove to a plate with a slotted spoon. You can have Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta
- It’s of Frozen broccoli.
- Prepare of Frozen chicken already cooked.
- You need of Ragu cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Pasta.
Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In the same pot with the bacon grease, arrange the chicken in a single layer. While the pasta is cooking, heat the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Drain well, then return to the pan.
Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta instructions
- These are your ingredients. You can swap out the noodles for rice. No set amount just add 1 cup each for like 1-2 servings and go from there. Dont like so much broccoli add more chicken. There was not any measurements listed. This would be a recipe for me and my daughter. I'd probably make 2 cups cooked pasta, 1 cup broccoli, 2 cups chicken and 1 cup sauce and see how it turns out..
- First cook the noodles or rice as directed on the box..
- Then add your warmed already cooked chicken to the pot..
- Then add the broccoli if you dont like broccoli omit it then.
- Last add your liquid cheese sauce. Stir and warm the mixture on medium heat till it is warmed through and you are ready to serve. On snapchat the girl just loaded the pictures. I forget her name but just know this is NOT my recipe. I am just sharing with you..
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Drain well, then heat the grill. Heat the butter in a saucepan and stir in the flour. But don't judge until you try it – it works!!! The cheesy pasta is covered with buttered Ritz cracker crumbs and more shredded cheese before being placed in the oven to heat until melted and golden brown on top.