Praline Ice Cream. Website Design by Mack Media Roughly chop Southern Pralines and add into ice cream maker container when ice cream is almost ready. Alternately, you can simply mix praline pieces into the ice cream once it has been made. Place in an airtight container in the freezer for at least an hour to get more firm for serving.
There is something about a simple sweet cream ice cream with pieces of praline throughout that is irresistible. Pecan Praline Low Carb Ice Cream – Sugar-Free, Keto Great with pecan pie or served with hot fudge topping, this pecan praline ice cream recipe is as perfect for hot weather treats as for a summer party. Call us for details on ice cream socials and custom birthday cakes. You can have Praline Ice Cream using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Praline Ice Cream
- Prepare of For Praline.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Chopped Almonds.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare of For Ice Cream.
- It’s 1-1/2 Cup of Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of Butterscotch Essence.
- It’s of Few drops Lemon Food Colour.
Looking for the perfect gift to satisfy their sweet tooth? Praline's Cafe Gift Certificates are available in any amount. We accept all major credit cards. Spread the next third of the ice cream on top.
Praline Ice Cream step by step
- For Praline: In a pan, add sugar and caramelize it on low flame starring often..
- Once it caramelize, add butter and almonds..
- Stirr well, transfer mix to greased plate and let it cool..
- Once it is cooled, take it out from plate and crush the praline disc to small chunks consistency..
- Beat cream till Stiff..
- Once it double in volume, add sugar and beat it to foam peaks..
- Once it whipped, add milk and praline, butterscotch essence and mix well..
- Add some lemon colour and mix well..
- Freeze in air tight container, remove after few hours..
- Beat well then freeze overnight and serve..
Sprinkle the remaining praline on top. Spread the remaining ice cream on top. The basic vanilla ice cream recipe for this praline ice cream is very simple: heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, vanilla, and a little salt (notice- no egg yolks, so extra easy!). All of these ingredients go into a bowl, get all mixed together, and then go straight into the prepared ice cream maker. Praline (US: / ˈ p r eɪ l iː n /; New Orleans, Cajun, and UK: / ˈ p r ɑː l iː n /) is a form of confection containing at a minimum culinary nuts and sugar; cream is a common third ingredient.