Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars. Great recipe for Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars. Have your guests take a bite of their celery stalk and a green olive. Chew it well, then, before they swallow, take their first drink.
It's a popular drink in Canada and has some very dedicated fans worldwide, but it may not be for everyone. It makes a great brunch cocktail and is another option that may help alleviate hangover pains. Making the Best Virgin Caesar cocktail is easy when you use the right ingredients! You can cook Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars
- You need of Bloody Caesar.
- It’s of Crushed Or Whole Ice.
- It’s of Clamato Juice [well shaken].
- Prepare of Tanqueray Or Peppered Vodka.
- Prepare of Tabasco [well shaken].
- You need dash of Worcestershire Sauce [well shaken].
- Prepare dash of Lime Juice.
- You need dash of Black Pepper – Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Celery Salt.
- Prepare dash of Tabasco Spiced Salt + Lime Juice [to rim glasses].
- Prepare dash of Olive Juice.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- You need of Cherub Tomatoes.
- It’s of Pickled Asparagus.
- Prepare of Sweet Green Onion Shoots.
- Prepare of Celery Stalks.
- You need of Large Olives.
- Prepare of Sliced Lime.
- Prepare of Avacados [optional].
- It’s of Equipment.
- You need of Olive Picks Or Swords.
- It’s of Chilled Glasses.
- You need of Straws.
Would love to hear your thoughts about this #caesarcocktail. Downtown's Mango Shiva has their own take on the drink, a spicy spin that has it ranked as one of the best in town. Similar to a Bloody Mary, the bloody Caesar cocktail – normally just called a Caesar – is a classic Canadian drink made with Clamato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. It's rimmed with celery salt and traditionally garnished with celery and lime.
Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- ● Generously rim your chilled glasses with a lime wedge. ● Immediately dip glass tops into regular salt, sea salt or Tabasco Seasoned Salt. ● Gently drop ice [whole or crushed] in glasses as to not disturb salt rim. ● To taste – add shaken dashes of chilled Worchestershire, Tabasco, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, celery salt and a tiny dash of olive juice. ● Add a shot [per glass] of either regular or peppered Vodka. ● Fill remainder of glass with chilled and shaken Clamato Juice. ● Garnish glasses with colorful straws, celery stalks with leaves, lime wedges, extra large green olives & cherry tomatoes [on scewers that stick directly into your celery stalks as not to lose them in glass] and sw.
- Drink these until you find you're somewhat okay with that last Super Bowl interception that literally turned into nothing . . . ..
This clam-juice-spiked Bloody Mary is the national cocktail of Canada. Coat the rim of a tall glass with celery salt, fill with ice and set aside. Add remaining ingredients into a mixing glass with ice. Pour back and forth into another mixing glass a few times to mix. It typically contains vodka, a caesar mix (a blend of tomato juice and clam broth), hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, and is served with ice in a large, celery salt-rimmed glass, typically garnished with a stalk of celery and wedge of lime.