Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan. Easy Green Beans Carrot Coconut stir fry side. South Indian Beans Coconut Poriyal Recipe. The Spring Veggie Stir-Fry is one of my new favorite go-to recipes.
Spiralise the courgette and carrot into noodles (with a peeler, a grater or a spiraliser – whatever you have on hand. Support OneGreenPlanet Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Sesame Ginger Carrot Noodle Stir Fry with Bok Choy and Crispy Tofu is an easy to make, healthy, and super delicious vegan and gluten-free dinner recipe that is perfect for Meatless Monday. You can have Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan
- You need 5 of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion or 5 shallots.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of beef/chicken/mushroom stock (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 cm of galangal.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
It's time to get your veggie noodles on, yo! Broccoli performs two important functions in vegan stir fry recipes. First of all, it takes up bulk. It gives you something substantial to chew on, and that's an important way to help yourself feel full.
Carrot Stir Fry *Vegan instructions
- Cut up the carrots long shaped, chop onion or shallot garlics and tomato, put aside..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pout cooking oil, add onion and garlic, cook until the aroma comes out, add bay leaves and galangal..
- Add chopped tomato, stir it well, sprinkle some salt, pepper, sugar, and stock, mix well..
- Put carrot into the pan, stir it well. Add some water and cover the pan, cook until the carrot cooks well..
- Ready to serve. Enjoy it with steamed rice or bread..
Perfect as a healthy addition to your dinner on busy weeknights. This Vegan Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe is my go-to meal for those nights when I just don't feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Stir Fry Potato & Carrot Recipe (Chinese Vegetarian Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei, ever since my Mother taught me how to cook at an early age, I have always had a strong. What makes a vegan stir fry better than another vegan stir fry?