Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew.
You can cook Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- You need 2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounces of red beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- Prepare 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- It’s To taste of cayenne pepper.
- It’s To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- It’s 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew step by step
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.